Kavaratti





The administrative capital of Lakshadweep, the Kavaratti Island is blessed with an unparalleled natural beauty that enthralls and enchants the tourists with its bewitching landscape. The island of Kavaratti provides the tourists with a harmonious blend of traditional culture and modern infrastructural amenities.

Representing the rich architectural tradition and the religious fervor of the bygone golden days, the beautiful Kavaratti island has many exquisitely engraved Mosques that reflects the artistic creativity and engineering skills of the indigenous local people of the ancient times. Endowed with natural scenic beauty, the serene and calm surrounding of the Kavartti island relieves the tourists from the stress and strains of daily life.

2 comments:

  1. I feel proud to be associated with the development of this island in its early days (1960-62).I can see tremendous changes particularly infrastructure.My best wishes to all my island friends

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel proud to be associated with the development of this island in its early days (1960-62).I can see tremendous changes particularly infrastructure.My best wishes to all my island friends

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for ur Comment